Located in historic Eureka Springs, Arkansas, the Joy Motel is the area’s only mid-century modern motel! Not your typical vintage gem, the Joy Motel is waiting to transport you back into the 1950s and 60s. Recently renovated, the Joy Motel is a mix of retro design and modern amenities. Nestled under a canopy of native pines, the newly refinished saltwater pool is a chemical-free spot to relax after a busy day. Book now and stay in a motel like no other in Eureka Springs!
- “Retro” appointed Queen & King Suites + Original Cabins
- Eco-Friendly All Natural Fiber Linen
- Lava Lamp in Every Room!
Nestled into Nature
- Picnic Area
- Fire Pit
- Balconies with Wooded Views
- Walking Trail all under Canopy of Native Pines.
- On upper 62 West, Historic Loop at
- Trolley Stop #1.
- Leisurely walk downhill to village shops, restaurants & galleries
- Hikers will delight in exploring nearby Historic Black Bass Lake
Eureka’s only original & authentic “Mid-Century Retro” Boutique Motel with Attitude!